John Majewski has extensive experience within the Checked Baggage Inspection System (CBIS) industry in Program Management, Critical Path Analysis, Cost Accounting, Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Installation, Commissioning, and Operations & Maintenance of Airport Baggage Handling Systems.
Mr. Majewski has more than eighteen years of experience servicing the aviation industry. This experience brings a great understanding of how to keep airport Baggage Handling Systems (BHS) at an exceptionally high availability status by anticipating challenges. In addition, John was engaged in the initial Check Baggage Inspection Systems roll-out by the TSA mandate, followed by all three changes in the TSA’s Planning Guidelines and Design Standards (PGDS).
John formed JSM & Associates in 2008 with the idea of bringing a unique blend of professional services to the aviation industry. JSM has focused attention on the United States and with a highly experienced team of experts in the field of design and consultation, program management, and operations and maintenance.
- 26+ years Senior Management
- 18+ years in BHS Design/Management
- American Association of Airport Executives OPS/Safety/Planning Committee
- Airport Consultant Council Security Committee
- Florida Aviation Council IT Committee, Facilities Committee
- Greater Orlando Economic Development Council